COMMENTS

Message to the Post

Posted by admin on
Attention Post members and visitors to this website and this page! The message log for this page was inadvertently erased on Saturday, October 1st. The page is back up and running....sorry for the inconvenience. My fault, my bad...live and learn. Feel free to leave comments or ask questions again!

Dave
Posted by JAMES LOGAN on
Please note this is a new email address and my new home phone is 530.344.7258. Please use these and delete the old information. Thank you!
Posted by John Horton on
I am a newly transferred life member and just went on the website for the first time. I find it very interesting and informative. One thing that I would suggest is a list of accronyms (misspelled)for new members and guests. Im nt familiar with all the groups involved. JH
Posted by James Logan on
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!
Posted by Doug on
I am considering joining the VFW but was wondering why there are 2 posts in the same place and is there a difference?
Posted by admin on
Doug ~ VFW Post 2680 is chartered in Placerville and is the older Post. Our VFW Post 10165 is chartered in Cameron Park, but we have been meeting at the Veterans Memorial Building for 25 years, and all our activities are headquartered there as well as our events. I'm biased, but I think I can say correctly that we (Post 10165) are a much more active Post. Dave Sauvé, Adjutant, Camerado Post 10165, VFW.
Posted by JIM LOGAN on
I HAVE TWO TICKETS FOR A GIANTS GAME THIS COMING FRIDAY AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO. THEY COST A TOTAL OF $64 BUT I WILL LET THEM GO FOR $50. PLEASE CALL ME AT HOME 530-344-7258 OR MY CELL AT 530-906 7033.
Posted by admin on
Sorry Jim! If they were 'A's tickets, I'd bite, but Giants...meh!
Posted by James Logan on
I found some information from another post in Colorado about the Stand Down, and they ask that donations be sent to a p.o. box. I think we should do the same, please pass it on.
Posted by Gary Lewis on
Hi, I am looking for a charity to donate a car to that will benefit Veterans. Are there any that you would recommend? Email or call 530-417-7362. Thank you, Gary Lewis
Posted by James Logan on
I have a portable generator with wheels, new, never been used. I paid about $600 for it. The first person who contacts me can have it for FREE. Home phone is 530-344-7258. You will have to pick it up, neither of my cars can handle it.
Posted by Dave Sauvé on
Regarding the above comment, I contacted Julie Leconte of MFSG/EDVR and asked if they could use the generator. She was very receptive, so I put her in touch with James and the deal was done! Thanks, James Logan!! Dave Sauvé. Adjutant